Sales Development Specialist Job, England
Job title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £24k £27k (depending on experience) + uncapped commission
Location: Newcastle / Hybrid
Are you looking to further your sales career? Would you like to work for a multi-award-winning, cutting-edge global technology provider?
If so, please read on…
We are working with an innovative software solution provider who supplies to the global construction industry, they have been leading the industry for over 40 years and work with over 7,000 customers on a worldwide basis. Due to continuous growth, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team.
What is in it for you?
- A generous basic salary and lucrative commission, with realistic and achievable targets
- 35 hour working week, hybrid working options and access to employee share scheme
- A career at an innovative market leader in software solutions, transforming the way the world works
- Opportunity to work within a close-knit team that likes to have fun
- A great ‘togetherness’ culture that provides a workplace where individuals can feel safe and comfortable in being themselves
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a key role in generating high-quality sales leads. You’ll be embedded within the sales and marketing function, tasked with creating, nurturing prospective customers, and turning them into fully qualified sales opportunities for the Business Development Team.
Your duties as a Sales Development Representative will include –
- Utilise the phone, email, LinkedIn and other mediums to effectively engage with prospects.
- Develop and manage customer relationships and work with multiple levels within an organization to articulate the business value of our company’s products and services.
- Follow the clearly defined sales process to maximize all opportunities.
- Accurately record and update all records in the CRM software (Sales Force)
As a Sales Development Representative, it will be helpful to have the following skills/experience –
- Previous sales experience and experience in working to targets
- Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate key messages to different stakeholders
- Strong customer-service orientation and commitment to ensuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of divisional software products and remain current on product knowledge.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listen effectively, transmit information accurately and understandably, and actively seek feedback. Effectively present and explain information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be helpful but not essential.
To apply for this position of Sales Development Representative please click on the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further information.