My client is seeking a passionate, dedicated, highly motivated individual, to join our dynamic team in the role of Sales Director. You will develop deep consultative relationships with organizations to help them ensure their systems remain available and protect and defend against the risk of increasing cybersecurity threats.
- Working closely with the CEO to develop and implement the sales strategy and growth plan for the whole UK business.
- Building out a high performing sales function, with top tier professionals focused on growth.
- Working closely with the commercial team to develop the right strategic roadmap to maximize growth.
- Managing the overall revenue and costs within the division to ensure P&L revenue, margin, and EBITDA targets are met.
- Hands-on sales experience not afraid to get stuck in
- Strong leader
1. Essential Role Requirements
- Prior experience having strategic and operational responsibility for all sales activities across the UK including Lead Generation, Account Management, Digital Inside Sales, Renewals and Cyber Success Management.
- Have considerable experience in Managed Services, along with one or all of the following: Professional Services, Hardware and Software Sales.
- Prior experience selling to middle-market banking, insurance, and financial services customers is highly desired.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and management skills and a proven ability to develop sales professionals.
2. Personal Role Requirements
- Excellent spoken/written communication skills
- Exceptional sales skills
- High levels of drive, energy, and results-orientation
- Ability to develop and articulate a value proposition