Sales Director Job, Surrey
Job title: Sales Director
Salary: £80,000 + Commission + Share options
Benefits: Unlimited annual leave, birthday off, private medical insurance, team building activities, time off for charitable events, weekly allowance for self-improvement
Location: Surrey-based / Remote working
Industry: Smart renewable energy
An award-winning independent smart renewable energy consultancy is looking for a Sales Director to join its team. You will be working as part of a vibrant team, making a real difference working on some incredible and low energy projects.
You will be responsible for leading and developing their fast-growing sales department. We are looking for a self-motivated sales director professional with proven managerial experience coupled with an outstanding track record in sales.
Your duties will include motivating the sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competitions. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
As a Sales Director your duties will include –
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach commercial and domestic sales targets
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees
- Meet with sales managers to assess company performance
The successful Sales Director will have the following skills/experience –
- Previous Sales leadership experience within a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in selling to architects
- Sustainability experience would be an advantage
To apply for this position of Sales Director please click on the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further information.