Sales Enablement Lead Job, England
Job title: Sales Enablement Lead
Location: UK / Remote
Industry: Digital Construction software / SaaS
A specialist high-growth project management software vendor for the construction industry is looking for a Sales Enablement Lead to join its team. The software is used to help construction businesses to communicate effectively, save money and streamline collaboration.
This is a fully remote role with international travel, this is a crucial and very exciting period of global growth and this is a key hire to help streamline and develop the sales operation.
As a Sales Enablement Lead, you will be responsible for –
- Responsible for utilizing our CRM and ensuring the team log data correctly
- Owning relationships with our external Sales Agencies
- Working closely with Internal and External BDR’s to ensure messaging and qualification processes are consistent
- Building and training best practice Playbooks
- Being a crucial link between Sales and Marketing
- Reporting directly into Senior Leadership
- Involve in creating marketing outreach strategies
The successful Sales Enablement Lead will have the following skills/experience –
- The desire and confidence to play a key role in ambitious start-up
- Superb communication skills both internally and externally
- The ability to understand and act off data
- A passion and talent for building processes and executing training sessions
- A track record of success in a similar role with the ability to showcase transferable talents
To apply for this position of Sales Enablement Lead please click on the button shown or contact us for further information.