Cyber Security Senior Account Manager – Selling Product and Services into Telecoms.
My client is seeking a passionate, dedicated, highly motivated individual, to join our dynamic team as the role of Senior Account Manager. In this role you will be responsible for growing relationships within our portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success. We are looking for experienced high calibre individuals that can be at the heart of driving the business forward.
- You will be targeted on delivering growth through maintaining existing relationships and winning new business.
- You will ensure a successful delivery of our solutions according to the accounts needs and objectives.
- Deliver against target and ensure you accurately forecast to the business
- Help the business to innovate and find ways of differentiating and expanding our offering
- You will be efficient in account planning and action plans will be followed up with both internal and external stakeholders
1. Essential Role Requirements
- A proven track record of selling Cyber products and solutions into Telecoms
- Strong evidence of using a relationship focused, consultative and solution led approach to selling.
- Strong success in team selling; leading and working as part of a team.
- Developing and executing against an account plan
- Ability to develop a business case and demonstrate value to your customers
- A proven track record of building relationships at Director/ C-Level
- Succesfully build strong networks in order to grow business lateraly
2. Personal Role Requirements
- Excellent spoken/written communication skills
- Exceptional sales skills wtih experience in selling into telecoms companies
- High levels of drive, energy and results-orientation
- Ability to develop and articulate a value proposition
- Min 5 years experience selling Cyber Products and Services.