Senior Analytical Engineer – Python – Blast, Fire, Seismic Job, London
Senior Analytical Engineer – Blast, Fire, Seismic, Forensic – Python
- Location: Hybrid, London 2-3 dpw
- Salary: Competitive
As the Senior Analytical Engineer, you will lead an advanced technical services team which delivers cutting-edge technology and multi-disciplinary Analytical Engineering services across structural, construction and geotechnical engineering projects.
Senior Analytical Engineer Job Role:
The Senior Analytical Engineer role includes leading the application of advanced analysis to complex issues such as Blast Engineering, Structural Fire Engineering, Performance-Based Seismic Design and Soil-Structure Interaction and Forensic Engineering Analysis.
The Senior Analytical Engineer is expected to recommend and plan analyses packages and deliverables to address specific client briefs, as well as lead its application and mentor junior members of the Analytical Engineering team.
In addition, the Senior Analytical Engineer will lead the development of digital design tools including bespoke tools to automate design tasks and improve interoperability between different engineering software packages. As a result, the Senior Analytical Engineer will demonstrate extensive knowledge of computer programming (especially Python) and willingness to support other engineers in developing their computational skills.
Senior Analytical Engineer Job Requirements:
- Qualification: MEng/MSc/PhD in Structural, Civil, Mechanical or similar.
- Chartered Engineer in the UK (Candidates in a position to achieve Chartership status in the short term will also considered).
- Proven proficiency in computer programming. As a minimum, the candidate must demonstrate a track record of developing engineering tools in Python. This also includes developing tools for pre and post-processing of complex nonlinear simulation. Working knowledge of C++, FORTAN and JAVA are desirable.
- Expert user of commercial Simulation Software such as ABAQUS, LS-DYNA, ANSYS, COMSOL, etc.
- Strong theoretical background in Nonlinear Mechanics.
- Proven experience in delivering advanced computational analysis to support Engineering Designs and/or Special Investigations.
Apply for this Senior Analytical Engineer – Python – Blast, Fire, Seismic Job in London today in confidence for further information.
Energi People are specialists in Structural Engineering Recruitment and Digital Engineering Recruitment.