The consultancy in question have gone from strength to strength in recent years and have a considerably healthy pipeline of work despite the ongoing pandemic demonstrating their reputation and stability within the industry. You will be based in the Northamptonshire office but will be collaborating with a number of different offices where your expertise and input will be a required one a number of challenging and intricate schemes and projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree educated, ideally MEng, in a Civil Engineering field from an accredited University Establishment.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working for a UK based design consultancy in which you have a fantastic understanding of infrastructure design such as drainage and roads.
- Proven track record of leading teams that may consist of junior engineers and technicians in which you would be confident in co-ordinating their work and managing them on a day to day basis.
- Personable in which you are presentable and approachable for a number of different stakeholders such as clients, building authorities, contractors etc.
- Experience with software including Civils 3D, Microdrainge and WinDes in which you can confidently use the packages.
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience as well as associated packages such as holiday allowance, pension etc.
This presents a rare opportunity to progress and develop within the business in which you will be able to build the Civils team around your plans and direction as well as having the full backing and support of the Directors of the business.
#civilengineering #drainage #roads #design #northamptonshire
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Northamptonshire, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs