We have a current opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Kent. For further information about this position please apply.
- Dealing with client instructions and agreeing fee proposals for a variety of different projects.
- Surveying and providing write up reports on residential, commercial and education new build projects and existing buildings.
- Representing as the lead consultant for refurbishment and new build projects for public and private clients.
- Briefing clients, design, co-coordinating consultants, specifying and providing cost advice on projects, tendering and drafting contractual documentation and dealing with contract administration.
- Mentoring and providing assistance to Junior members of the team.
- Ensure that you maintain your CPD to keep updated with legislative changes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Surveyor.
- Must be MRICS certified and have a relevant degree.
- Must have experience of dealing with JCT contracts.
- Will have experience dealing with party wall and building pathology/ defect diagnosis.
- Will possess good oral written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Be able to manage clients expectations fully and be able to create solutions when faced with difficult challenges.
- Be organised and be capable of prioritising workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to use AutoCad would be preferable.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- Kent, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs