Senior CAD Technician Job, England
Senior CAD Technician
£35,000 – £42,000
**Senior CAD Technician**
Are you looking to work for a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Central London? My client is looking for an experienced CAD Technician to join their successful projects team on a permanent basis. You will be working on a range of civil and structural projects – both temporary and permanent.
The successful Senior CAD Technician will need:
- At least 6 years’ experience with sound knowledge of concrete and steel building structures, and some experience in other structural materials desirable
- Sound knowledge of CAD Software, Revit is desirable but not essential
- A degree or HND / HNC in Construction & Built Environment desirable
- The preparation of general CAD drawings using Revit/AutoCAD and other propriety design software in accordance with the companies CAD procedure
- The preparation and updating of the 2D and 3D CAD Model
- The preparation of engineering drawings and submissions
- In time this role will develop into an opening where you will be responsible for managing other technicians whilst still working in a delivery role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-expanding company and cement yourself as part of the team. If you think you’d be the ideal candidate for this role, please contact Matt Dade at Energi People!
Senior Structural Engineer, Building, Engineer