As an organisation they are involved in a number of projects for both private and public sector clients.
Typical projects include carriageway widening, raised entry treatments, junction improvements, car park, kerb realignment, cycle improvements, footway widening, junction signalisation, pavement design, road safety improvements, traffic management design, bus stop and taxi rank accessibility improvements, provision of pedestrian facilities, signs and markings.
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Strong practical knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS, AutoCAD and WINDES & Micro Drainage
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree
- Chartered or Near Chartered Engineer (ICE)
- 3+ years’ experience
- Section 104 (adoption of sewers),
- Section 38 (adoption of new highways)
- Section 106 (planning obligation) and
- 278 (adoption of improvement to existing highways).
As the engineer you will undertake a pivotal role in working with an established team in delivering highways and infrastructure schemes in both the public and private sectors.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join their busy and expanding team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Laura on: 01252413080 for an immediate response please send your CV .
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Dorking (Surrey, England)
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs