Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Data Centres Job, London
Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Data Centres
£60,000 – £70,000 (Negotiable) + 25 Days Annual Leave, Hybrid Working scheme (2 in 3 out), Life Assurance, 2 subscriptions paid for each year + generous pension and much more!
Looking for a challenging and meaningful role in London where you can make a difference in society? Look no further!
This impressive client are seeking a talented and motivated Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Data Centres to join their growing London team.
As a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Data Centres, you will work on a range of projects, including large data centres, and be responsible for the design and detailing of civil engineering schemes, feasibility studies, calculations, modelling, inspections, surveys, and reports.
As the successful Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Data Centres, you will also manage and deliver projects within cost, time profitability and quality requirements, obtain third-party approvals, liaise with clients, other professionals, and the public, and supervise and train employees with less experience.
To become the next Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Data Centres:
- You will have excellent design skills and be able to undertake computer-based analysis
- You will have knowledge and understanding of UK Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations, and Health and Safety, and hold a degree in Engineering
- You will also be either chartered or near chartered with the Institutions of Civil Engineers (MICE)
- Experience in using MicroDrainage would be ideal and obtaining approvals for section agreements, including S104, S38, and S278 also ideal
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills to ensure achievement of various deadlines
In return, you will experience an inclusive, friendly, and flexible working environment where colleagues are encouraged to grow and develop. You will have a meaningful job where you will help to transform society by being a trusted consultant to our clients.
If you would like to find out more about this Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Data Centres role then get in touch today!
Energi People are the market leading specialist in Structural Engineering recruitment, with over 20 years of relationships, experience and respected work across the UK market.
Find out more on our website – https://energipeople.com/recruitment/structural-engineering-recruitment/