Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Functional Consultant Job (Remote Working)
Senior Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Functional Consultant
- Location: Remote Work from Home, UK or Poland
- Contract Type: Full-Time, B2B
- Salary: 60K-70K
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Functional Consultant to work with a leading Gold Partner to work on bleeding edge Microsoft 365 Solutions and assist with client engagements and project delivery.
As the Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Functional Consultant, you’ll have previous experience of consulting and/or architecture, functional/business analysis and customisation. The principal focus of this role will be on consulting for Dynamics 365 and Power platform solutions.
Working with our established offerings and opportunities to develop and innovate new products; this is very much a hand-on role and you would be involved with client deliverables, presales, demonstrations, and community engagement within this busy and dynamic technology area of our business.
Senior Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Functional Consultant Job: Competencies & Skills
- Consultancy: excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective dialogue with customers and other team members to gather and document solution requirements.
- Technical Leadership: Experience with solution design, running client feedback sessions and user acceptance testing programs, prioritizing and taking remedial action
- Commercial Awareness: plan and run sprints, provide progress updates, and highlight project scope change to the project manager team members.
- Adaptable: Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing demands. Adapting to variations so that effectiveness is not impacted by change.
- Catalyst: Works under broad direction, often self-motivated to achieve goals. Confident and efficiently converts resources in to results; Fully responsible for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives.
- Responsible: Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy, demonstrating an organised approach to work with high attention to detail.
- Motivator: Highly driven and inspires others to progress and make things happen.
- Challenger: Bringing a fresh perspective regardless of situation or context whilst appreciating other viewpoints.
- Learner: Actively seeks out new knowledge for own personal development and the mentoring or coaching of others.
Senior Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Functional Consultant Job: Required Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 requirements gathering, customisations and third-party systems integration.
- Strong understanding of MS SQL Server, SSIS and/or KingwaySoft.
- 2/3+ years current experience working with Power Platform, Dataverse, Automate, Portals and Power Apps.
- Working with Managed D365 deployments.
- Working knowledge of Agile-lean/Scrum methodologies and ceremonies.
Senior Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Functional Consultant Job: Desirable Knowledge & Experience
- Awareness and working knowledge of applicable Azure services and how to exploit them such as Data Lake, API Management and DevOps Release Pipelines.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Services such as Reporting, Integration, and advanced querying capability.
- Experience with Dynamics Portals, SharePoint, Exchange, and other M365 services.
- Familiarity with serverless technologies and plugin development C#, .Net Core etc.
- Click Dimensions, PTX and other integration partners.
- Demonstrable experience with membership platforms is highly desirable.
Senior Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Functional Consultant Job: Education & Qualifications
The Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Functional Consultant will ideally hold one or more of the following qualifications and/or be willing to achieve or upgrade existing certifications.
- MB-200: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- MB-600: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect