Senior Electrical Design Engineer Job, Nottinghamshire
An independent building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for a senior design engineer to join their electrical design team.
They offer flexible working including the provision of working from home on occasion and flexible working during the day to suit personal situations such as school runs.
They looking for somebody capable of:
* Preparation of designs, calculations, specifications and tender documentation
* Carry out site visits for surveys, meetings, and inspection of installation works
* Preparation of reports, meeting minutes, and other related documentation
* Use of design software’s such as 2D AutoCAD
* An understanding of 3D Revit
* Use of RELUX
* Use of Amtech
* Awareness and understanding of regulations and standards
* Review contractors’ designs, proposals, and VE suggestions
* Carry out site inspections and reports
* Work with internal staff team members to meet deliverables
* Ability to set design strategies and agree design solutions with clients and project
* Assist in the training and mentoring of more junior staff where appropriate and where
you are able to.
* Good organisational skills and able to manage projects outputs
* Promote the company to the best ability at all times