We have a current opportunity for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Cork. For further information about this position please apply.
The successful individual will be involved in the electrical design of projects from RIBA stage 2 up until stage 5 and then carry out monitoring on site. The individual will also be dealing with Revit modellers to produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings. As well as this the project scope and consequent developed specification will be created with the design team on behalf of the client.
- Possess a degree qualification in electrical engineering/ building services engineering.
- Hold a minimum of seven years experience in the design of electrical building services.
- Ideally be a chartered engineer or working towards chartership
- Expert user of Dialux & Amtech & Microsoft Office Packages
- Expert user of Auto Cad applications & Revit.
- Expert in the design and specification of: Lighting, Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire Alarm Systems, CCTV and LV & HV distribution and containment.
- Experienced dealing with projects in the commercial/ residential sector.
- Experienced working on projects utilising Building Information Modelling
- Experienced dealing with IET wiring regulations (18th Edition) and relevant BS codes.
- Lead the electrical design on projects of a varying nature
- Project manage the electrical design of projects and dealing with financial elements of the project (cost control).
- Mentor and develop Junior Engineers.
- Seek out new project opportunities for the practice.
- Provide quality control over design processes for all electrical engineer projects.
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Republic of Ireland
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs