Senior Electrical Engineer Job, England
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Hybrid Working Available
6-9 Month Contract
£38 Per Hour
Working for a world class consultancy based In London, an opportunity for a Senior Electrical Design engineer has arisen to join this multidisciplinary practice.
Leading the design team on a range of different projects such as-
With an array of different projects, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on!
Interviews will be held immediately.
- Monitor quality control on the projects to ensure the company quality standards are being achieved.
- Prepare calculations, specifications, and drawings.
- Encourage and mentor the graduate engineers.
- Project cost control.
- Responsible for ensuring all electrical specifications for the project are adequate for their purpose with guidance from the associate/director.
- Ensure that all electrical services conform with relevant health and safety requirements and procedures.
- Communicate with team, department, and company colleagues.
- Deliver projects on times with the design team and client where appropriate.
- Manage and deliver your input into projects, achieving a positive financial outcome.
- Deliver surveys from time to time as when is required by the company.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.
Please contact Julia Stokes at Energi People for a confidential discussion for this role or any other roles you are interested in.