Senior Electrical Engineer Job, Kent
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Kent. For further information about this position please apply.
- Dealing with Electrical Design from RIBA Stage 2-5 Onwards.
- Managing the design of multiple health-care projects at various stages.
- Managing the production of drawings
- Preparing and coordinating electrical reports and specifications/ schedules.
- Attending meetings and communicating with clients to establish their wants/ needs.
- Attending design team meetings/ project progress meetings
- Providing technical guidance and support to Junior members of the team.
- Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering with 5-7 post degree experience.
- Up to date knowledge surrounding: large power (11 Kv) distribution systems, electrical building load assessments, standby generation and UPS systems, lighting design (internal and external)
- Experience dealing with HTM’s
- Experience using Revit
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver to strict deadlines in essential.
- The ability to quickly develop successful client relationships.
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be commercially astute on projects when necessary