Senior Electrical Engineer Job, London
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
- The Electrical Engineer will be required to undertake the Electrical Services Design from RIBA stage 1-2 on-wards. This will require producing a full specification and schedule of equipment
- The Electrical Engineer will be required to undertake detailed design of the Electrical Services on a varying nature of UK and internationally based projects.
- You will be using Amtech for cable calculation purposes for Electrical Services and Dialux to produce lighting calculations.
- You be responsible for ensuring that projects are carried out on time and to budget.
- You will be representing the consultancy at meetings with various clients/ stakeholders and on site.
- You will responsible for mentoring Junior Engineers and assisting in their development.
- The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for producing staged design reports, presentations and models using Revit.
- A Bachelors Degree (BEng/ BSc) in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a Masters Degree (MEng/ MSc) in a relevant discipline
- Working towards chartership or already a chartered engineer with IET or CIBSE.
- Experience using Amtech, Revit and Dialux would be beneficial.
- Experience working as the lead Electrical Engineer on projects.
- Have a wide knowledge of different standards and practices from British standards to international standards.
- Digital Engineering skills would be advantageous – The ability to code using Python etc
Please get in contact for more details about this position!