Senior Electrical Estimator Job, City of London
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large sustainable energy subcontractor in London who provide low carbon energy generation, energy distribution and energy management solutions across a wide variety of sectors.
They offer a great company culture, competitive salary, benefits and a different and unique variety of work. Their typical projects range from £100k to £50 million within a variety of Sectors including the Commercial, Industrial, Health care, New Build, Power Generation & Urban networks sectors.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Electrical Estimator with experience working for a large subcontractor and has experience of at least 5-10 years.
Daily duties that will be included within the role but not limited to:
- Prepare tenders
- Breakdown client enquiries
- Measure/Assess quantities and prepare schedules if required
- Prepare detailed estimates
- Support and help implement the company growth strategy
- Tender presentations
Key skills required:
- Minimum 5- 10 year’s experience
- Proven and stable career track record
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Self motivated attitude
- Confident use of Microsoft Office as well as estimating programs
- Relevant Qualifications
- Experience in Solar and Energy projects would be advantageous
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV or call me to find out more on 01252413086