£ Competitive Salary
One of the most sort after and well-respected mid to large sized consultancies in central London are once again teaming up with Energi People to find a new Senior Engineer to work in the Civil Structures team.
This role will be based within a rail team of around 25 with the overall company size exceeding 500 staff. A very good company to work for. Ideally looking to start the role asap so, take a look at the main criteria and I will happily ask any more questions, should you have them.
The successful senior engineer will need to have experienced the following:
- Necessary experience and pre-requisites to lead teams and supervise others on railway/highway infrastructure as Person in Charge (PIC).
- Current Personal Track Safety (PTS) competency. No learning support, or sufficient experience to justify removal of learning support
- Experience inspecting structures on railway infrastructure.
- Proven technical ability – design, assessment and checks.
- Proven report writing ability – Inspection/Examination reports, scoping reports etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety and compilation of RAMS with particular emphasis on railway infrastructure.
- Experienced driver with full driving license – valid for UK.
- Current Co-ordinator of Site Safety (COSS) competency
- STE2, STE4 and STE5 competencies
- Chartered or nearing chartered status with relevant institute (ICE, IStructE or international equivalent)
Please get in touch with your CV today and I will happily explain more about the role and the organisation.
Rail, Inspections, Stations, platforms, Infrastructure, Design, RAMS, PIC, PTS
Job posted in: Structural Engineer Jobs