Senior Environmental Consultant Job, London
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Environmental Consultant on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
- Working with the Sustainability team to develop strategies to help clients reduce their carbon emissions and reduce their energy consumption output.
- Providing Sustainability Statements and supporting building planning applications.
- Managing and conducting environmental assessments of buildings.
- Contributing and producing reports to inform the design team surrounding environmental assessments and energy statements/ strategies.
- Working across a wide range of diverse project sectors.
- Relevant educational qualification in building sustainability/ energy.
- 2-6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of relevant accreditation schemes such as WELL, LEED & BREEAM.
- Knowledge/ experience of producing carbon life cycle assessments.
- Experience of producing energy strategies taking into account low carbon design/ renewable technologies
- Accredited domestic/ non domestic EPC assessor
- Accredited BREEAM Approved Practitioner (AP).
- Knowledge/ experience of thermal modelling/ energy modelling.
Please get in touch for further details!