Senior Environmental Consultant Job, London
An international consultancy is looking for a London based Senior Environmental Consultant!
Great company benefits include 24 days holiday, cash plan for dental & opticians and pension & health care scheme.
You will be joining a progressive team of like-minded Environmental Consultants who actively campaign for sustainable building services and policy changes for a net zero carbon-built environment.
Duties of a Senior Environmental Consultant:
- Assisting clients to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions in their projects by collaboratively developing sustainability and energy strategies.
- Managing environmental assessments.
- Building client relationships.
- Working across several projects and assessment types.
- Overseeing projects.
- Contributing and creating written reports.
- Allocating and working with graduates.
Skills of a Senior Environmental Consultant:
- Relevant building sustainability/energy qualification.
- 2-6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Understanding of Building Regulations Part L and GLA & local borough planning requirements.
- Knowledge of BREEAM, WELL, IES will be beneficial.
- Domestic and non-domestic energy assessments for planning.
- Commercial awareness
- Life cycle carbon assessments
- Advisory and integration experience on low carbon solutions into building design.
- Some project and financial management experience.
Interested to hear more about this Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer position? Contact Sydney Field, Talent Consultant at Energi People and we can discuss the details!
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have more than 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous