Senior Facade Engineer Job, London
Senior Facade Engineer
£45,000 – £55,000 (Negotiable)
I am excited to be working for the first time with a Large, International, Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy based in London. Highly reputable and very well established, my client are looking to grow the Facade Consultancy team due to high workload.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Preparing reports and specifications under the direction and review of senior team members
- Undertake initial QA/QC of reports from other team members, ensuring the procedures are followed, to be approved by senior team members
- Preparation of quality reports, including Technical Due Diligence reports for property acquisitions, sale or re-financing, PPM etc
- Perform the role taking account of facade design principles
- The Senior Facade Engineer will perform duties in line with guidance from line manager but operates autonomously taking on ownership and moving away from regular supervision
- Carry out regular inspections and condition Surveys of new and existing Building Facades
To be considered you must have:
- MSc degree in Facade Engineering or equivalent qualification, as well as membership of the Society of Facade Engineers, ideally
- Uses hands-on experience and shares knowledge within the team, by providing support via the QA procedure
- Improved their knowledge of latest building construction techniques and materials, sharing this knowledge within the team in a timely manner
- Prepares fee proposals (subject to senior review), checks fees sent by other team members and ensures that a Director has reviewed all fee proposals before these are issued to the Client
For this role, the package is flexible dependant on experience, for the right candidate they are willing to listen to salary expectations.
I am keen to speak with candidates to help them understand more about the role and the aspirations of this exciting consultancy.
Get in contact today with your CV and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Buildings, Design, Facade Engineer, Large consultancy, Structural, Structures