This specialist building services consultancy are looking to add a Senior Fire Engineer to their team. You will be providing fire consultancy services in accordance with the Building Regulations, Approved Documents and professional standards liaising with clients, professional advisers, contractors etc.
The successful individual should be degree qualified with at least four years experience to prove technical competency. The team offer in addition to Fire Engineering duties, Fire Systems Detailed Designs, Building Services Designs and Project and Cost Management.
A large proportion of the work undertaken is overseas and with an office in New Zealand the company can offer the opportunity to work with foreign design codes and standards.
Although the company was established over 25 years ago, it is currently undergoing a period of change and growth and this will provide an exciting opportunity for the right individual.
The desirable attributes to be successful in this role are:
- Degree qualified.
- Four years post degree experience.
- Competent in report writing.
- Capable of drafting fire engineering strategies.
- Experience of CFD smoke modelling (at least to a basic level).
- Has a good understanding of material sciences.
- Must have a car as public transport is not available to the office.
- Must be prepared to travel both within the UK and Europe.
- Ideal candidate will be personable and able to engage with clients and contractors.
- Must have a presentable appearance.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job posted in: Fire Engineering Jobs
- Kent, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Fire Engineering Jobs