Senior Marketing Manager Job, Newcastle upon Tyne
Senior Marketing Manager
Salary: £60,000 – £75,000
My client is a leading Data Centre design consultancy with offices across the globe. They are on an aggressive growth curve and are expanding at rapid rate.
They are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to come on board and hit the ground running. Reporting into the Global Head of Business Development and Marketing, this role will be responsible for the Marketing team, developing the marketing strategy in line with the companies objectives and goals and then implementing that.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage a long term marketing strategy in line with the company objectives and coordinate day to day marketing activities in line with the marketing strategy.
- Develop, implement and facilitate the annual marketing plan for the company and contribute towards the planning of the overall marketing budget.
- Manage and coordinate communication activities through external and internal communication systems, media and public relations contacts.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Plan, coordinate and prepare marketing and social media campaigns and strategy. Provide training/guidance regarding best practices and strategies.
- Create and coordinate engaging written and graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and social media messages
- Manage and coordinate website content and collect and report website analytics to members of the board
- Management and coordination of corporate events, exhibitions and preparation for speaker events. Coordinating event, conference and exhibition material as required
- Management of annual event list and tracking of attendance to industry events and exhibitions
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity, acting as custodian of the company brand
- Continual development and coordination of company and marketing templates, library of graphics and infographics
- Create and continually update engaging written and graphic content for the library of marketing collateral (company brochures, capabilities, case studies, team CVs), ensuring client approvals are obtained as required
- Production of high quality PQQ’s and tenders and bid documents to project timescales and reviewing of marketing/bid documentation prior to submission, amending or directing subordinates where required
- Participate and input into marketing presentations and sessions as required
- Develop, manage and coordinate award submissions
- Coordinate and manage background and market research
- Motivate and guide the marketing team
The ideal Candidate
- CIMA or equivalent in appropriate marketing discipline (desired or working towards)
- Previous experience working in global company, operational in multiple time zones with team co-ordination and management responsibilities
- BA (Hons) or equivalent in Business Administrator (marketing)
- Previous experience in similar role (3+ years)
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Expert user of Adobe In-Design
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and marketing consultancy services. This includes marketing strategy, tactics, and sales techniques
- Knowledge of sales, business and management principles involved in strategic planning, including resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources