My client is one of the UK and Ireland’s largest and most progressive mechanical and electrical contracting businesses. Their team of mechanical engineering experts safely deliver an unrivalled scope of services. They have the capacity to design, build, operate and maintain the widest scope of services. No matter what the scale of your project or how complex your building or mechanical needs are, they have the national coverage and the local expertise that you depend upon.
They are currently looking for a Senior M&E Contracts manager to operate in the South, located from their Southampton office.
In this role you’ll be required to manage all aspects of business delivery in respect to the planning, organisation, monitoring, control and delivery of a profitable operational function in accordance with my clients core values.
Typical responsibilities will include:
– Actively promoting a positive safety culture by monitoring and controlling functional safety performance.
– Delivery of a profitable P&L Account alongside a Sustainable Business Growth Strategy.
– Strong leadership & management of teams of Contracts Engineers, PM’s, Administrators and Operatives.
– Ensuring co-operation and team work is maintained across all functions.
– Managing the business to ensure all work is carried out against budget, work programme, deadlines and standards.
– Managing team and individual performance, ensuring all training and development needs are identified and fulfilled and all disciplinary issues are dealt with accordingly.
– Representing the company at a local level ensuring all enquiries/complaints are handled.
If this sounds like an opportunity you could see yourself in, please get in touch.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- Southampton (Hampshire, England)
- Contracts Manager, Electrical Project Manager, Mechanical Project Manager, Project Director, Project Lead, Project manager
Important Job Skills
- £65000 - £70000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs