Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer Job, London
I’m looking for a collaborative and outgoing Mechanical Building Services Engineer at Senior level looking to join a London based international consultancy on a permanent basis.
Great benefits including 24 days holiday, cash plan for dental & opticians and pension & healthcare scheme.
The salary range is £50K to £60K (depending on experience).
They also provide a CIBSE approved training scheme open to anyone who wants to learn something new or to have a refresher on current skills.
Progression is a big part of employee life. Professional development plans are laid out for every individual to ensure you are supported throughout your career. A great example of this is a now Associate Building Services Engineer started out at this consultancy as a Graduate and progressed within 8 years!
What about the job itself?
We’re looking for a Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer who has:
- Building Services Degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years in the Building Services Design industry
- Understanding of current standards and legislations
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical Building Services Design systems
- Knowledge of mechanical building services Design software, including HEVACOMP
- REVITMEP experience is advantageous
What would be expected of a Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer:
- Design calculations using relevant Mechanical Building Services Design software
- Writing specifications and reports
- Managing a team of Intermediates and Juniors
- Attending client meetings
- Site visits along with site surveys and reports
- Working with signature architects
Interested to hear more about this Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer position? Contact Sydney Field, Talent Consultant at Energi People and we can discuss the details!
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services Design consultancy team have more than 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.