The individual will be responsible for working on a number of projects simultaneously from inception to completion, dealing with RIBA stages 2 on-wards up to stage 5 and monitoring sub-contractors work on site/ dealing with witness validation and sign off. They will also have experience of preparing reports/specifications and attending client meetings and liaising with contractors.
The successful individual will ideally be a chartered engineer or have the necessary qualifications (degree qualified) to obtain chartered engineer status. They will need to have clear written and verbal communication skills.
The Senior Engineer will be dealing with pipework and duct-work sizing/ plant sizing and should have a natural grasp of engineering concepts as well as a strong knowledge of the necessary applicable British Standards and CIBSE Codes of practice. The successful individual must have experience of dealing with the design and management of CAT-A/B commercial fit out projects.
The meet the requirements for the role the below are the desirable attributes:
- Degree qualified
- 7-10 years post degree experience – Technically competent
- Experience working on CAT-A/B Office Fit Out Projects
- Experience working on commercial office projects.
- Knowledge/Experience of using Hevacomp,IES
- Knowledge/ Experience of using Autocad, REVIT
- Must be able to work well within a team of engineers.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria and are from a consultancy/ contractor background then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- City of London (London, England)
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs