Senior Mechanical Engineer Job, England
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
3-6 month Contract
With 22 years experience in the industry, this consultancy based in London are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to come on board and head up some high-rise residential projects and become an avid part of the design team.
If you are looking for a new contract and want to work with some of the best in the business, look no further.
- Carry out mechanical design and project management across a variety of projects.
- Liaise with the clients and attend meetings.
- Carry out surveys/quality inspections and produce the relevant reports.
- Use CAD systems in line with the company standard.
- Carry out IES thermal Modelling.
- Follow and implement company procedure.
- Oversea junior staff.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Knowledge of CIBSE guides, IEE/CDM regulations and British Standards.
- Hold at least a HNC or degree level.
- Experience in residential, education and commercial sectors with 5 year’s experience.
- HEVACOMP/AUTOCAD experience
Apply now. Interviews will be held ASAP.
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.
Please contact Julia Stokes at Energi People for a confidential discussion for this role or any other roles you are interested in.