Senior Mechanical Engineer Job, London
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
This consultancy deal with a mixture of traditional and design and build work across a wide range of project sectors.
The main responsibilities for the role would be:
- Taking the design from stage 1 and progressing it up until stage 5 – Involved in the full design of building services.
- Managing multiple projects at various stages at any one time.
- Managing the finances on projects and resourcing needs for the team.
- Representing the practice at design team meetings and project meetings on site.
- Take the lead in mentoring and developing graduates and Junior Engineers.
Requirements for the role:
- A HND, Degree or Masters Degree within Building Services Engineering.
- 5-7 years post graduation experience either working in consultancy or for a contractor within design.
- Experience of working at a Senior level within a practice and ideally managing 5 or more projects at any one time at various stages.
- Ideally already chartered or working towards this.
Pleas get in touch for further information regarding the position!