The role will provide you with an opportunity to become an integral part of their successful MEP and Sustainability Team. You will be responsible for managing projects, influencing design and quality standards, mentoring and managing junior members of the team. The culture of the team is to be a trusted client advisor who are selected for their professional quality service, enthusiasm and expertise in the built environment
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and deliver a wide range of projects including; residential, mixed-use, commercial, industrial and educational
- Attend meetings with clients and multidisciplinary design teams as MEP project lead.
- Develop and present project design proposals to the project team and client
- Undertake project surveys including; site inspections, stock condition, refurbishment and post-occupancy performance evaluations,
- Prepare high quality output information including; technical specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules, survey reports, and contract documentation
- Develop new and repeat business.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical engineering or building services engineering.
- Proven experience in a similar consultancy role
- Possess 4 years plus, post degree experience.
- Experience of delivering large scale residential and/or mixed-use and commercial projects with heat networks and low carbon technologies.
If you think the above sounds like it relates to you, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me!
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Orpington (Kent, England)
- £35000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs