The ideal candidate will have a degree in either: Science/Maths/Social Sciences
Defence Background will be beneficial
Candidates should have the experience in the following, and this must be demonstrated on their CV;
– Experience in Operational Analysis
– Hard (quantitative) / Soft (Qualitative)analysis experience is ideal
– Ability to shape and direct analytical studies
– Stakeholder Management and engagement
– Leading/ managing an analytical studies
– Good communications skills
- An ability to convey complex issues in a clear and concise way, including relevant caveats, both verbally and in written form clearly and to a high standard to Senior stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering analysis and experimentation supporting concepts and their development.
- Communicating with, and influencing, senior military customers and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of military C4I systems, their architectures and usage within military contexts.
- Knowledge of reliability, assurance and resilience for Communications related systems.
- Familiar with MoD Procurement in particular Requirement and life cycles.
Job posted in: Security Cleared Information Security Manager Jobs
- Fareham (Hampshire, England)
- £400.00 - £450.00 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 2 years
Contract Job Duration
- Security Cleared Information Security Manager Jobs