Senior Planner M&E
Working for an International contractor as Senior M&E Planner you will focus on projects centered around the European data centre construction market. Here you will use your expertise to oversee the M&E/Building Services engineering design and installation on these varied European projects. As Senior Planner you will join this contractor’s European delivery team as they work with data centre clients and contractors to deliver high end projects with a clear focus to reduce risk whilst still making sure an exceptional final product is delivered.
About the Senior M&E Planner
With a strong background of delivering data centres or additional projects in clean rooms, mission critical, pharma, oil & gas, energy and technical commercial projects, you will quickly become an integral member of the project team, as you play your part in every aspect of project delivery. These high value projects will require your knowledge and knowhow from bid stage right the way through to handover.
Your first project will be based in Dublin, before moving onto additional data centre and mission critical projects either in Ireland or Europe. As the incumbent Senior M&E Planner you will have the chance to join a company who invest in their staff and support career development alongside interesting projects.
- The ideal Senior M&E Planner should also be based in Ireland or happy to relocate.
Skills that you should possess as the Senior M&E Planner
- Good knowledge of M&E infrastructure
- Detailed understanding of the planning and proposal process of engineering and construction
- Strong experience of delivering and implementing planning and rescheduling operating procedures
- Proven knowledge of the architectural construction, installation and commissioning cycle of M&E services
- Experience of Primavera P6 OR ASTA PowerProject
- Good grasp of full project life cycle with the ability to impact processes where needed to aid the project, even if this means challenging designs
- Ability to coordinate and deliver planning and programming under relevant set guidelines
Key deliverables of the Senior M&E Planner
- Manage the building services engineering design and installation scheduling process with the key aim of reducing risk to the projects and the company
- Decipher project strategies and contractual obligations into concise plan for bid and execution phases
- Bring together all project planning related matters and coordinate these with the commercial, financial and project based teams in addition to suppliers and of course the client
- Contribute, oversee and establish planning deliverables for the project
- Coordinate and deliver risk analysis to the progress of the project, allowing for a clear route of delivery
Key benefits to you as the new Senior M&E Planner?
- The chance to work on exciting data centre projects
- Impact the decisions and delivery of a widely recognised market leading contractors DC projects
- Be able to grow your career in an established international company
Key requirements for the Senior MEP Planner
With the project based in Dublin you must also show a proven knowledge of the English language and be a fluent or bilingual speaker. You will also need to ideally have around 7 – 8 years experience in a similar role delivering M&E or MEP projects
Next step to apply for this Senior MEP Planner
If you are interested in this Senior MEP Planner role, please do not hesitate to apply.
On application a further technical discussion on the role and key experience, skills and duties can be held. Please be aware that the current project is based in Europe and further project wins could be across the EU. With this in mind, the ideal candidate must be comfortable working away from home if not based in country.
Energi DC specialise in working within the Data Centre construction sector where we work with companies who build, construct and install the services of data centres around the globe. In addition to the advertised role we also place construction and MEP: Construction Directors | Project Directors | Project Managers | Senior Site Managers | Quantity Surveyors | Estimators | Commissioning Managers