Senior / Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Building Services Design
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and client-focused mechanical building services expert to join a global multi-disciplinary consultancy in their London office, to play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of innovative mechanical design solutions for some of the most exciting building projects in the UK and Worldwide.
Predominantly working with some of the largest and most innovative corporate entities across the UK and EMEA regions, you will deliver cutting edge workplaces that allow these companies employees to do their best work and change the world. The successful candidate will take a key role in delivering these projects whilst managing a team of talented, specialist engineers. You will work closely with colleagues of various disciplines, including external local engineering partners, to manage the delivery of technically excellent, profitable projects.
You will develop new and nurture existing outstanding client relationships that maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business and will use your wealth of expertise and leadership skills to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
Do not hesitate to apply if you are worried about job security. The company concerned have recruited over 30 new employees throughout the pandemic, due to the sheer volume of work they have within the UK and internationally.
The company are an International MEP Consultancy with offices throughout the UK, Middle East & Asia. I have recruited for this excellent International MEP Consultant for over 10 years across the globe, placing a number of engineers at all levels and cannot recommend them any higher. Not only do they have a fantastic reputation for staff retention, engagement and employee satisfaction, they are incredibly passionate about sustainable design, offering a wide array of engineering & sustainability solutions across the globe.
Senior / Principal Mechanical Design Engineer Role Requirements
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
- Proven, substantial experience in a Mechanical Engineering role within a building services context (Ventilation, cooling and air conditioning, heating systems etc).
- Have an extensive portfolio of experience demonstrating your familiarity with high quality engineering solutions and a client-focused approach.
- In your most recent position, you have consistently demonstrated your ability to manage multiple large-scale projects and less experienced engineers to deliver to, and exceed client expectations. You possess sound knowledge of Revit, have proven experience for creative, sustainable and intuitive design.
- CEng, MCIBSE status preferred
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Mowat, Associate Director of Energi People.
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- Building Services, building services job, mechanical design, MEP Design, principal mechanical engineer, senior mechanical design engineer, Senior Mechanical Engineer, workplace
Important Job Skills
- £55000 - £67000 per annum + + comprehensive benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs