A leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy has an immediate requirement for a senior/principal level public health design engineer to join their building services design team in their London office.
The main focus of this role is to support project delivery in providing public health design engineering services to a varied client base. Projects will be varied from complex high value large commercial, fit-out and refurbishments to minor schemes.
- You will need to be both a team player working within a multi-disciplinary group assisting other senior engineers along with helping and encouraging the graduate members, and have the initiative to work alone.
- You will monitor the quality control on projects to ensure the company quality standards are being achieved, prepare calculations /specifications and drawings, ensuring they comply with the clients brief.
- You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, with relevant qualification(s) in Building Services Engineering Design (ideally a degree). Strong software skills, being a chartered engineer and having professional membership of SoPHE are desirable.
- You will have 5+ years’ proven Public Health Design Engineering experience including domestic hot and cold water services, soil, waste and rainwater drainage, and above and below ground drainage.
- Experience of rainwater harvesting, greywater recycling, solar hot water and innovative design would be an advantage.
- Your experience will have been gained across commercial (new build, refurbishments and fit out), residential and mixed use developments from concept, scheme and detailed design, and you should possess an in depth knowledge of Building Services Engineering Systems including their performance, application and operation.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, adaptable, and approachable engineer with excellent client facing and communication skills at all levels, and takes the initiative.
In return they offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, performance related bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Gym incentives.
Job posted in: Job Expired
- London (London, England)
- mechanical electrical public health building services design designer engineer CIBSE London surrey senior principal above ground below ground drainage
Important Job Skills
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired