Contract Senior Public Health Engineer
Commercial, resi & mixed use projects
Start – ASAP
Working as part of a dedicated MEP Design team, this position is for a Contract Senior Public Health engineer who can bring both experience and technical expertise to the team. In particular, the ability to work independently but also a willingness to share knowledge and work with members of the team in other offices are key attributes. A broad range of experience is also essential to undertake the necessary quality reviews.
Project sectors will be variable but experience in residential, commercial & retail would all prove advantageous.
Experience will be required in Public Health systems design and specifically include knowledge in the following areas;
- Underground Drainage including surface water attenuation
- Effluent treatment principles
- Above Ground Drainage systems and sanitation principles
- Rainwater Disposal system design and risk analysis
- A good understanding of Legionella and water quality principles and their application in design and maintenance
- The design of domestic hot and cold water services
- Water treatment
- A good level of understanding of sustainability issues and their impact upon Public Health Engineering Design
- Rainwater Harvesting and Greywater systems
Interviews are being held over the next 7 days, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Please contact James Mowat at Energi People to discuss and apply
Job posted in: Building Services Public Health Engineering Jobs
- Croydon (Surrey, England)
- £40 - £42 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 6+ months
Contract Job Duration
- Building Services Public Health Engineering Jobs