Senior Public Health Engineer Job, England
Senior Public Health Design Engineer
£45 per Hour
6 Month Contract
A contract opportunity for a Senior Public Health Design Engineer has come about to work for one of Europe Biggest engineering Consultancies. Working on large residential and commercial projects, design experience in these sectors is a must. Collaborating with other disciplines, you will head up the design side and help mentor the junior engineers.
Regular site visits to overseas the design inception.
- Underground Drainage including surface water attenuation
- Effluent treatment principles
- Above Ground Drainage systems and sanitation principles
- Rainwater Disposal system design and risk analysis
- A good understanding of Legionella and water quality principles and their application in design and maintenance
- The design of domestic hot and cold water services
- Water treatment
- A good level of understanding of sustainability issues and their impact upon Public Health Engineering Design
Apply now. Interviews will be held ASAP.
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.
Please contact Julia Stokes at Energi People for a confidential discussion for this role or any other roles you are interested in.