Senior Public Health Engineer Job, London
Senior Public Health Engineer
Working as part of a dedicated MEP Design team, this position is for a Senior Public Health engineer who can bring both experience and technical expertise to the team. In particular, the ability to work independently but also a willingness to share knowledge and work with members of the team in other offices are key attributes. A broad range of experience is also essential to undertake the necessary quality reviews.
I have worked in partnership with this international MEP Design consultancy for over 8 years in the UK and overseas, placing engineers from intermediate to board director level. They have an excellent, collaborative culture and a CIBSE approved training & development program, mental health and well being initiatives and some incredibly exciting projects in the UK and overseas,
Project sectors will give you variety in your work, across residential, commercial offices (including CAT A+B Fit-out) and hotels.
Experience will be required in Public Health systems design and specifically include knowledge in the following areas;
- Underground Drainage including surface water attenuation
- Effluent treatment principles
- Above Ground Drainage systems and sanitation principles
- Rainwater Disposal system design and risk analysis
- A good understanding of Legionella and water quality principles and their application in design and maintenance
- The design of domestic hot and cold-water services
- Water treatment
- A good level of understanding of sustainability issues and their impact upon Public Health Engineering Design
- Rainwater Harvesting and Greywater systems
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Mowat, Associate Director of Energi People.
- ABOUT US
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.