An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Central London cost consultancy in the high-rise residential construction sector
£60k to £80k + benefits package
- Prepare and conduct cost plans, feasibility studies, tender documentation and pre-tender estimates.
- Provide advice on procurement and contracts
- Represent the organisation by attending client, site and design team meetings throughout the life of each project and actively contribute at these meetings
- Prepare robust contract documentation, including Letters of Intent, for execution by our clients and their main contractors.
- Actively carryout the post contract quantity surveying activities on schemes, including:
- Preparing cost reports and discussing them with the clients project manager prior to submission.
- Agreeing monthly valuations with the main contractors.
- Valuing scheme variations.
- Agreeing scheme final accounts
- Analysing scheme construction costs for the client’s taxation purposes
- Manage relationships with various people, including clients, project architects, services engineers, project managers, suppliers, contractors, as well as the internal teams
- Actively support business objectives and deliver value for money in all circumstances
- Act as a mentor to support and provide guidance to more junior members of staff within the team
Experience and qualifications
- MRICS or FRICS qualified
- Both pre- and post-contract skills and experience, with a focus on cost planning
- Extensive residential and mixed use experience, experience of high rise buildings would be preferable
- Experience of managing/working on multiple projects at any given time
For more information, please send your CV to the link provided
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs