Senior Recruitment Consultant – Contract Desk Job, Farnborough
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Contract Desk
Up to £35,000 per annum + Commission + Pension + Benefits Package
Energi People, a leading privately owned recruitment consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding, vibrant and successful team of “Energizors” in Farnborough.
If you are looking for a company that can offer progression, flexibility, development and one on one support we would love to have a chat with you!
As the contract consultant, you will become an integral part of the growth of one of the most experienced and successful teams of recruiters that specialise within building services engineering recruitment.
Between us, we have close to 50 years of experience in building services (MEP Design) recruitment within the UK, APAC and MENA regions. (One member of our team was previously a mechanical building services design engineer!)
Our service is based on the principles of honesty, quality and professionalism and through these we have gained over 2 decades of recruitment knowledge and experience. Our aim is to deliver long-term partnerships with our clients and job seekers around the globe that are beneficial to all parties.
We are looking for a senior recruitment consultant who takes immense pride in the service they offer and has a desire to build long term partnerships with their clients, gaining an in depth understanding of their clients` needs.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Developing new client business, utilising Energi People’s existing relationships and Energi People’s extensive database to exploit ‘warm’ opportunities.
- Managing multiple job campaigns at any one time.
- Ownership of existing key client relationships and major accounts.
- Cross selling Energi People’s core specialisms to maximise & develop client relationships to ensure repeat business
- Meeting with candidates and clients to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge.
- Devising and executing clear candidate generation and client management strategies.
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
- Ensure that all relevant information is accurately documented on the CRM system.
- A proven track record in recruitment, ideally on a contract lead desk
- A track record of consistent billings, both with existing clients and development of new clients
- Relationship driven with both clients and candidates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess an understanding of IR35 regulations
- Be able to articulate ideas clearly & sell solutions to clients
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Demonstrate tenacity, competitiveness along with a commercial edge.
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment.
In reward for your dedication, you will receive:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission to 40%
- Full, flexible Benefits Package
- Hybrid working between office & home
- Structured career and clear progression plan based on the growth of your desk
- State of the art technology, including a Laptop, LinkedIn Recruiter account & talent insights
- Regular Training (internal & external)
Please contact James Mowat, Associate Director of Energi People for a confidential discussion.