Senior Security Consultant – Smart Buildings / Smart Cities Job, England
Senior Security Consultant – Smart Buildings / Smart Cities
- Location: Hybrid working (London or other locations)
- Salary: Flexible
Smart Building Security, Smart City Security, Physical Security, Security Strategy, Security Risk Management, Threat/Vulnerability/Risk/Needs Assessments, Hostile Vehicle Mitigation, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design, CCTV, Access Control, RIBA Stages, Revit, Bluebeam.
As the Senior Security Consultant, you will be involved in the preparation and coordination of security design advice for the development of industry-leading projects, across a broad range of market sectors and locations for the leading Smart Building & Smart City consultants.
Senior Security Consultant Job Role:
- Providing high-level advice to clients concerning the appropriate security technologies currently available.
- Managing numerous projects across multiple sectors to deadlines and budgets.
- Assessing threats, vulnerabilities and risks to produce risk registers.
- Developing security strategies in line with industry requirements.
- Creating and managing workflows, including planning and monitoring resources/expenditure for adjustment.
- Inputting and revising project delivery standards and processes continually.
- Researching and writing standards, policies, procedures, and work instructions for security operations.
- Researching and writing protective security intelligence reports and assessments.
- Keeping abreast of emerging threats and trends to produce creative solutions.
Senior Security Consultant Job: Required Skills & Experience
- Qualification in Security Risk Management or related field preferable.
- Working knowledge of REVIT, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in working collaboratively to produce Security, Risk and Vulnerability Assessments.
- Knowledge of applying the principles of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design.
- Developing security strategies in line with the RIBA stages and Masterplanning process.
- Conducting Security Needs Assessments to ensure BREEAM and SBD compliance.
- Ongoing development of our design tools including Revit.
- Gathering, processing, analysing and interpreting information from a wide variety of sources for commercial use.
- Capability to develop operational requirement documentation for clients and designers.
- Ability to advise clients on their projects in a professional and engaging consultative style.
- Aptitude to conduct discussions and negotiations with clients, manufacturers, and suppliers.
- Assisting senior consultants to conduct Vehicle Dynamic Assessments as part of Hostile Vehicle Mitigation schemes.
- Maintaining market knowledge of industry-leading technologies and physical security measures.
Apply today to discuss this amazing Senior Security Consultant Job opportunity in confidence.