Senior Structural Engineer – Commercial Mindset Job, Bristol
Senior Structural Engineer – Commercial Mindset
£40,000 – £50,000
A well-established engineering consultancy in the Bristol Bath area with a wealth of experience in numerous projects and sectors are looking for a new Senior Structural Engineer to come on board and help develop the business by leading projects and being the point of contact for clients they are working with.
as the Senior Structural Engineer – Commercial Mindset, you would be given the chance to grow and develop in terms of being more commercially minded and dealing with clients face to face.
Inter-team communication is also a vital part of the role meaning the successful Senior Structural Engineer – Commercial Mindset, would hold top level communication skills coupled with experience in a similar role.
To be considered for the Senior Structural Engineer – Commercial Mindset role:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering
- Proven working experience within the field of structural engineering
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Decisive with excellent critical thinking skills
In terms of attributes for the Senior Structural Engineer – Commercial Mindset role:
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
- Employ effective communication skills, both verbal, written and by email.
- Establish effective relationships with clients and fellow team members.
- Work methodically and accurately.
- Work well on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Be flexible to meet deadlines.
If you are interested then please do get in touch asap as I know this role will not be available for long!
Energi People are the market leading specialist in Structural Engineering recruitment, with over 20 years of relationships, experience and respected work across the UK market.
Find out more on our website – https://energipeople.com/recruitment/structural-engineering-recruitment/