Senior Structural Engineer Job, England
Senior Structural Engineer
£36,000 – £50,000
**Senior Structural Engineer**
Are you looking to work for a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Central London? My client is looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their successful projects team on a permanent basis. If you are a well-established Structural Engineer and strive to deliver a first-class service, this opportunity could be for you.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Structural Engineer
- Experience of structural design in Reinforced Concrete and Steel frame structure’s
- Carrying out structural design and analysis on large RC framed and Steel framed building structures
- Designing with all main materials (steel, timber, concrete masonry)
- Attending design team meetings
- Ensuring projects are completed in a timely fashion, on budget and client’s specifications
- Mentoring and developing junior members of staff
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-expanding company and cement yourself as part of the team. If you think you’d be the ideal candidate for this role, please contact Matt Dade at Energi People!
Senior Structural Engineer, Building, Engineer