Senior Structural Engineer Job, Hove
Senior Structural Engineer
£36,000 – £48,000 + Benefits
**Senior Structural Engineer**
Are you looking to work for an award-winning engineering consultancy on a permanent basis? An excellent opportunity has opened up to join a brilliant project team as a Senior Structural Engineer. If you have accomplished chartership or if you are near to doing so then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will need:
- Chartered with ICE/IStructE or approaching
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Experience of Structural Design in Reinforced Concrete, Steel Timber and Masonry
- Developing detailed designs, preparing calculations in all major materials
- Feasibility, high level brokerage and scheme designing to aid design development
- Liaising with other professionals, to resolve detailed information and develop design through scheme stages through to construction
Recent projects include: Amex Stadium, Brighton Marina, Avtrade Global Headquarters, Ocean Village
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company and gain invaluable experience. If you think you’d be the ideal candidate for this role, please contact Matt Dade at Energi People!
Senior Structural Engineer, Building, Engineer, Chartered