Senior Structural Engineer
£40,000 – £45,000
In order to be considered for the role it is essential to have the following:
- Educated within a relevant field such as Structural or Civil Engineering from an accredited University in which the modules apply to the UK practises when it comes to regulations and building codes.
- A minimum of 5 years London based consultancy experience where you have had the chance to work on sectors such as residential, commercial, educations to name a few as well as refurbishment experience.
- Newly Chartered or the ability to achieved CENG status in the not too distant future.
- Proven track record when it comes to project management but also the technical ability in relation to calculations and design for various schemes in size and statue.
- Supportive when working with more Junior Engineers and Technicians.
The consultancy in question are going through an extremely promising period despite the implications of the pandemic. The projected pipeline of projects for the next 18 months is looking extremely buoyant which is the reasoning behind the current recruitment requirement. Projects range from refurbishment and alterations to new build design across a magnitude of sectors in which no two projects will be the same. Previous projects have been upwards of £150 Million in construction value which gives an idea of the scale of the consultancy.
On offer is a salary of up to £45,000, private health care plans, pension contributions, holiday allocations and the opportunity to join a supportive and conscious practise. The consultancy are an incredibly close knit and you will form part of this team as opposed to being a number commonly seen in some practises.
Interviews will be taking place remotely to comply with Covid restrictions and potential starts will be likely to take place in the coming weeks for successful candidates.
Job posted in: Structural Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs