Senior Structural Engineer Job, Northampton
Senior Structural Engineer
Midlands and Northeast – Northampton, Peterborough and Newcastle
Looking to excel in your career? Here at this multi-disciplinary consultancy you will have the chance, tools and guidance to develop into your structural enginieering career aspirations.
A thriving, growing business is looking to expand further in their structural engineering sector and is now recruiting for an experience Senior Structural Engineer ideally chartered with 5 years plus post graduate structural design experience to join there dynamic team in the Midlands.
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will be leading larger structural engineering projects and guiding, influencing more junior level engineers on a vast variety of projects within the residential, commercial and industrial sector.
- Technical ability and management experience on all building structures
- Experience with all basic building materials – masonry, steel, RC and timber
- Experience in the residential, industrial and commercial sector
- Ideally chartered or close to
- NHBC Design standards, Eurocodes and software design packages – Tekla, Tedds
- Familiar with Revit and Navisworks is highly desirable
- 5 years+ engineering experience
- Good, clear communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude – ready for a new challenge
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to learn to gain more knowledge, skills and experience
If you are a motivated Senior Structural Engineer and looking for you next step, then please get in contact today on 01252 413089.
I look forward to hear from you!