Senior Structural Engineer Job, Surrey
Senior Structural Design Engineer
£42,000 to £48,000
A large firm of consulting engineers based in mid Surrey requires an experienced Structural Engineer for a permanent post.
Over the years our client has built up an excellent portfolio of clients and has a reputation for working on some exciting and interesting building structures. Due to an increased work load for the foreseeable future they require a capable structural engineer who is ideally Chartered or approaching Chartership. The successful candidate will have an excellent track record within a consultancy environment and be looking to take their next step up in their career.
Your responsibilities will:
- Production of engineering designs for steel and concrete frames, timber, masonry and foundations
- Responsible for supervising the production of technical drawings, and for verifying accuracy
- Responsible for representing the client at project or design meetings as Senior Engineer
- Responsible for producing and checking calculations
- Preparation of specifications and CDM documentation as required
- Dealing with queries from site, or from other disciplines
* Continued professional development
Our clients projects span the residential, commercial, retail, leisure and healthcare sectors and typically between £10m to £100m in value.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading firm of civil/structural engineers. On offer is a salary between £42,000 to £48,000 with an excellent benefits package. Our client can offer an immediate start.
For more information on this role please email your CV and details to Nick Rothery
Structural, Engineer, Design, Building