Senior Structural Technician Job, Warwick
Senior Structural Technician
Contract **Outside IR35**
**Senior Structural Technician**
I am currently working with an exciting international engineering consultancy who are looking for an experienced Structural Technician to come and join them on a rolling contract basis. They work on a range of projects across varying disciplines so you’ll be involved in a multitude of structural works. If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to work with an award-winning business, this role could be for you.
The successful Senior Structural Technician will need:
- Good level of proficiency in the use of Autodesk 2D and 3D software including a proficient knowledge of Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks as a minimum
- Good level of proficiency in the use of CADS RC with the ability to produce and check bar bending schedules for reinforced concrete elements
- Ability to work under the supervision of a Principal Technician or Senior Engineer to produce 2D & 3D deliverables from concept through to fully co-ordinated detailed design
- Possess a working knowledge of BIM Level 2, current BIM legislation, and how to implement within projects
- Be responsible for the production of fully co-ordinated discipline specific 3D models, general arrangement and detailed drawings in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing or updating CAD drawings to internal and/or customer standards
- Work closely with other members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient and buildable solutions
- Provide technical mentoring to developing members of the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join my client on an outside IR35 contract basis. If you think you’d be the perfect candidate, please get in touch with Matt Dade at Energi People.
Senior Structural Technician, Building, Contract