A multi-office building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for a senior sustainability consultant with experience of Life Cycle Assessments to work with their Global Sustainability Group out of their London office.
- Your would be responsible for supporting and working with the London Sustainability Manager to help establish their sustainability presence in the UK and EMEA region market.
- You would be responsible for the delivery of sustainability engineering/consulting services within their Global Sustainability Group’s three key operating streams (Strategic Advisory, Buildings and Places). This role works with moderate autonomy, applying technical knowledge and skills as an individual contributor to teams and projects.
- You will be an integral member of the Global Sustainability Group and as such may work across all offices, engaging with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be required to participate and support the local Sustainability Manager in marketing/business development activities, such as: organising and attending events, assisting in proposal writing and meeting Clients.
- You must have at least 3-4 years of experience and ideally will be able to demonstrate thorough understanding of embodied carbon, whole life cycle assessments (WLXCA) and will have experience working on establishing sustainability strategies for clients’ organisations.
- Ideally the candidate will have some exposure with ESG reporting and strategic advisory too.
- You must be educated in Engineering or the Built Environment and having at least 3-4 years of relevant practical experience in a similar role
- You should have an exceptional knowledge of Whole Life Cycle Assessments and embodied carbon calculations.
- You should have experience of dealing with sustainability reports for planning and a good knowledge of London and UK-wide planning policy relevant to sustainability
- You must have experience in carrying out Energy and Thermal modelling (including Building Regulations Part L compliance, heating/cooling loads, overheating modelling) would be desirable, in order to support the rest of the team.
Job posted in: Building Services Sustainability Jobs
- London (London, England)
- sustainability energy life cycle assessments building services London construction
Important Job Skills
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Sustainability Jobs