Service Delivery Manager (Facilities Maintenance) Job, Gatwick
A Global Data Centre Specialist based near Gatwick are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join the Operational Services team due to the continuing success and growth of the business.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you are responsible for the successful delivery of maintenance and support across an assigned portfolio of service contracts in the UK working alongside other Service Delivery Managers, Maintenance Coordinators and Critical Facilities Engineering team.
- Responsibility for SLAs, scheduling of remediation actions, managing reactive issues, scheduling of internal and external resource, incident reporting and service review meetings within your contract portfolio.
- Being the first point of contact for the customer for any inquiry and ensure that they are assigned/handled appropriately
- Ensuring a clear audit trail is maintained for all activities and actions through the ticket management system
- As the central point of contact, you will also handle customer escalations and ensure that they are completed and documented quickly
- Maintain up time, compliance & auditing for services
- Management of specialist subcontractors
- Involvement in small Project Works
- Identification & recommendation for operational improvement
- In this role, you act as a liaison between multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Review any service failures and produce incident reports when required
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer experience is maintained at all times
Skills, knowledge & experience
- A well-balanced person who can work under pressure and can handle escalations calmly and competently
- Self-organised, solution-oriented and a strong sense of urgency while keeping an eye for detail
- A team player who contributes to team efforts and can also work independently, demonstrating initiative and pro activeness
- A confident and effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Capable to assemble the bigger picture based on various sources of information.
- A service and customer orientated person, with a strong example in collaboration and effective relationship management
- An excellent senior stakeholder and relationship manager
- Strong in multitasking and setting priorities, pro-active, self-driven and ability to challenge the team.
- Analytical and able to explore new ideas
Salary: up to £40,000
Employer Pension Contribution: 5%
Holiday: 33 days, Inc Bank Holidays
Life Insurance: 3x Salary
Job type: Full-time permanent