The company have recently had a surge in tender wins to include station upgrades to include the Rail Station redevelopments, the buildings, new footbridges, new lifts, escalators, upgraded electrical supplies and wiring, Upgraded mechanical systems and new ticket machines.
As a result an experienced Site Engineer is required to join the team to support and deliver their current pipeline of works.
Due to the nature of the works demonstrable experience of Piling, FRC packages, Building, Fit-Out, M&E, and Cladding & Façades is essential.
- Ensure that the Inspection and Test Plans, and Quality Check Sheets are completed and also ensure that the works are delivered to specification.
- Oversee engineering requirements demanded in the delivery of a section of work or a subcontract package aiming to meet the construction programme as agreed with the Subagent
- Report to a Subagent and work with the Section Foreman to assess the plant and resource requirements in order to meet the demands of site and office based works.
- Compile method statements and risk assessments and ensure they are being followed
- Ensure that the Site Engineer complete setting out in accordance with design.
- Ensure Design Drawings are marked up to reflect works completed as the works are finished.
- Identify, report & ensure that any site clashes are managed to ensure a smooth flow of work.
- Regularly review procedures to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
- Previous experience as a Section Engineer in station buildings or buildings in general is essential.
- A solid background in Civil Engineering, specifically exposure to Structures foundations and Fit-Out.
- Experience or Exposure to Railway interface will be advantageous but not essential.
Works will be delivered using a mix of daytime and possession working.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, industry leading car allowance and benefits.
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civil Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £30000 - £35000 per annum + Car / Car allowance
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs